Hallmark Industries provides a complete line of quality SCR Rated NEMA DC motors. The NEMA frame permanent magnet DC motors are useful for a variety of DC control needs and applications. With constant torque over the entire speed range, a rugged build and the extended warranty, the motors are worry free. Each one undergoes four hours of testing/operation for inspection to ensure the lowest noise level and best performance.
Each motor has ball bearings that have been permanently lubricated, and an easily accessible brush/spring assembly for maintenance that’s trouble free. Hallmark stocks both TEFC (totally enclosed fan-cooled}) enclosures and TENV (totally enclosed non-vent) enclosures for the complete horsepower range. Most competitors offer only the TENV type for 1/2hp or less. Each motor also has a NEMA C flange face and removable casting foot for mounting versatility.
About SCR Rated DC Motors
As the most common DC motors used for industrial applications, these are typically used with SCR (thyristor) speed controllers. They are useful in applications that require constant torque and adjustable speed throughout the speed range. These motors also feature dynamic braking (stop faster) and high starting torque for applications that have a heavy load.
– Highest quality oriented magnets resulting in high efficiency
– Armature connections fused to commutator for low resistance and reliability
– Removable casting bases for mounting versatility and improved rigidity
– Powder coating exterior; scratch proof
– Protective clamps to prevent lead wires from pulling off
– Best in the industry – Reinforced C-face flange and die cast construction
– Long life brushes
– Double seal ball bearings with permanent grease filling (longer life)
– Fan cooling to prevent rise in temperature
– Well balanced armature to promote smooth operation
Use 115V AC input SCR control on 90VDC motors, and 230V AC input SCR control on 180VDC motors. Motors have linear speed/torque characteristics over entire speed range, which provides high starting torque for heavy load applications. Motors can rotate in either direction with simple change of two-lead connection.
Low voltage permanent magnet DC motors are suitable for battery powered applications, or powered by generator supplied low voltage DC. Our PM DC motors are also capable of dynamic breaking for faster stops, and for high starting torques for heavy load applications.
|HP||F.L. RPM||Arm Volt||Part No.||NEMA Frame||ENCL.||F.L. Amps||Torque (in.lbs)||Insul. Class||App’x Wgt. (lbs)|
Call Carotron today to discuss your DC Motor Needs…
Local: 1 (803) 286-8614 or Toll-Free at 1 (888) 286-8614